Sign up and help step by step
Registration for a challenge (course) is easy, but so that there are no hesitations and it is accessible to everyone, regardless of their computer skills, we describe it step by step here.
- Click on the main Profile menu.
- In the window that opens, fill in:
- Your email – must be an email that you read and access;
- Username – any name you prefer by which the system will recognize you. For ease of administration, it’s best to have your own name, the part before @ in your email, or the entire email.
- Password – must be a complex password, which means: to be more than 8 characters, to have lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and punctuation. Chrome will recommend a password, it’s best to use one. You don’t need to remember it, Chrome will save it for you if you agree. If you do not trust him or want to use the system from your phone, it is best to temporarily save it somewhere, then destroy it. Note: the used email, username and password are only for the purposes of this description and do not work on the site, there is no need to try them ;-))
You will need to repeat (confirm) the selected password.
If you want to become a coach, check it so we know. Becoming a coach means not only using the products, but also teaching other people how to do it, and we will focus on your training as such. We recommend that you do not rush to train as a coach before you have convinced yourself of the quality and effectiveness of the products.
It’s no mistake to check now that you want to become a coach. But do it only if you really want to train other people or you want this activity to become your business from the very beginning.
- Once you’ve completed everything, click the “Register” button. A new window will appear – your currently almost empty profile. This is an indication that you have done everything successfully so far.
- Notice if “Howdy, your username” is at the top right, as shown in the images here. This indicates that you are registered and logged in successfully. You can’t enter any challenges yet.
If you do not see your username at the top right, click” Login “, write your username and password in the window that appears and click on the” Log In “.
The following image at the top right shows that you have successfully logged in to the server.
You have not yet registered for any challenge. Go to the next step.
- Click on the “Challenges” menu. This action will send you to the page where all the challenges (courses) are listed.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the desired challenge (course). Click on its icon or the “View More” button. A page will open with more detailed information about your selection, as shown in the next few images.
- Click the “Buy Now” button, colored in the above image in orange. Of course, before that you can review the curriculum, meet the coach and get a general idea of the course. When you click the “Buy Now” button, the following image will appear.
- Here you can write down any notes to the administrator or coach and go to an order. It is assumed that you have contacted your coach in advance and specified the methods of payment. If you are not, you can share this in the notes field for the administrator and leave a contact phone number and a suitable time for us to contact you. When you are done with the notes, click the “Place Order” button. You will see an image similar to the following on the screen.
- You have to wait at this point. Your coach and / or system administrator will receive an email that you have registered for a challenge. If he knows about you, you will be admitted to the challenge / course you have registered for and to other courses that he deems useful to you. If he doesn’t know about you, he’ll contact you to specify payment methods and allow you to access the training after payment.
- While you’re waiting, you can sign in to your newly created account and add the information you want (such as your real names). This information is optional and is for convenience in administering the service only. Here are some sample profile images.
- If you have made any changes to your account to be saved, click the “Update Profile” button. If you don’t want to, just skip this step.
- Once you are admitted to the training, you will somehow be notified. Don’t worry about closing the site window if you’re doing anything else during this time.
- When you decide to sign in, reopen https://online.galanto.com and sign in by clicking “Sign in.” It is assumed that you have followed the recommendation to remember the login information in the browser. If you haven’t, just fill them out again and click “Log In.”
- In the open homepage of the site, you should again see that you are logged in at the top right.
- Click “Challenges” in the main menu and crawl the newly opened page next to the course you signed up for.
- Click on its icon or on the “View More” button. You will see the detailed information for the selected course again. It is not necessary to go through the above steps every time, you can now save this address in your browser’s favorites (Favorites, Bookmarks, Bookmarks – depending on the browser and language) and next time you can open the course directly. You can also watch the course in its mobile version from your smartphone.
- You can access the study materials by clicking the “Continue” button or by opening the curriculum and selecting the desired day and lesson. If instead of the affirmative sign after the duration of the lesson you see a padlock, then you have not taken any of the steps so far and the problem will be fixed as soon as possible if you contact us directly. If you see an internal error in the server image, it is probably overloaded. Click the browser or F5 refresh icon and wait a moment.
- Information is currently available about the coach who prepared the course in the “Coach” section.
- Feel free to write comments on each lesson or where possible, you will be answered as soon as possible.
- In the next image, you see the beginning of one of the challenges.
- The names of the lessons from the curriculum in the left section of the screen can be hidden and reopened with the small orange arrow that is visible next to them (according to the preferences of each of you).
- At the end of each lesson there is a “Complete” button, which is visible in the next image. It is advisable to click on it when you have finished the lesson. This will not prevent you from watching the lesson again whenever you wish to do so.
- And of course, write comments. They can be crucial for other participants and help them unexpectedly a lot. Share your impressions and thoughts freely.
- There are bonus tutorials at the end of each challenge. Don’t ignore them!
- Don’t hesitate to contact your coach with any problems, questions, or concerns. He’s ready to answer you anytime 24/7, rest assured.